- 72 (Registered)
Transform your Dancing with Cha Cha Technique Essentials
How do you acquire better technique? What do you NOT know, that can be applied to your dancing? What exactly do you do with your feet, knees, hips, arms, legs, torso, eyes? How can you incorporate all these movements not just slowly, but with music and on the dance floor in front of others?
With CHA CHA TECHNIQUE ESSENTIALS with Tytus, you will learn the answers to all those questions and much more! Tytus reveals the fundamentals and must-dos of International style Cha Cha Cha technique so that you can dance your Cha Cha with finesse, style and freedom.
Now, don’t let the word “Technique” scare you! The reason Tytus created this course, is to de-mystify and clarify how technique works. The clear progressive structure of the course takes you step by step, to build your knowledge and skills, because it’s important that you understand not only how it works mentally, but have ways to apply it in your body. If you are an American style dancer, you can benefit from this class as well.
This online course focuses on the most important elements of what creates great Cha Cha Cha dancing:
Rhythm – You will learn how to dance ON-TIME (A big struggle for many), and musically.
Hip Action – Get coaching on what creates sensual hip action and how to incorporate that into your dancing. Say “goodbye” to stiff dancing!
Arms – No more confusion! No more tired, dangly bad arms and hands! I’ll also show you specific arm positions to practice. Plus, you’ll learn different ways to use your arms to create stretch and shape, to express yourself.
Feet & Legs – There’s a lot in this course about legs and feet, with specially designed exercises and drills to get beautiful leg lines and power! So important for good latin dancing.
Posture – Need I say more? 😉 I’ll show you how to build your posture so that it can positively affect your presentation, confidence and balance.
These are skills and technique that you NEED to know and do, to transform your dancing.
What about PRACTICAL APPLICATION?
You know, where you can actually take the technique with you, not just in your mind, but out onto the dance floor – and show it off where it actually counts! Imagine if you can do that! That’s what this course will help you do.
Besides just showing you what to do, Tytus will also show you what NOT to do. You’ll also learn methods to remember and learn choreography/ steps much more quickly. Isn’t that cool? That’s how professionals remember choreography quickly!
This course comes with so many powerful pieces of information that will change the way you dance and fast-track your potential to develop as a dancer/ teacher/ performer/ competitor/ whatever your goals may be.
Don’t worry. This is definitely NOT a lecture series. You can’t learn dancing and cha cha without actually doing! So, most of the course, you will be up on your feet, following along with Tytus’ specially designed exercises and drills. Through these 21 lessons, you will learn to master the Cha Cha dance in your own body, and see how that will also spill over to your other dancers!
Learn all the rules, master all the techniques, then you can break the rules and be your own kind of dancer!
Who is this class for?
This class is designed for DANCERS OF ALL LEVELS who want to improve their Cha Cha Dancing.
If you are a beginner, it’s perfect for you because you can start to build a strong dance foundation from the get-go. NO BAD HABITS! You’ll also learn basic steps that can be used socially or competitively.
If you are an intermediate/ advanced dancer, this class will give you new ways to practice and hone your skills. You just can’t do enough of your basics and chasses. This course is a great opportunity to brush up on your technical work, so that you can be more artistically free to express yourself. There is also a more advanced routine for you to work on.
Answers to QUESTIONS You May Have:
1. I’m a social dancer, can I take this class? Definitely! One of the most common things we hear from our social dance students is that they can’t implement any style/ technical skill when they go out socially dancing! And you’re going to change that. This course is designed with steps you will commonly use socially. The better a dancer you become, the better a partner you will be on the social dance floor. 🙂
2. Do I need a Partner? NO! This class is built for solo progress and individual practice. Although you can always learn with a partner/ with a group of your dance buddies, but it’s not necessary.
3. What happens if I have questions about the lessons? There are comment sections underneath each lesson. The best way is to leave your questions right when you have them. This way we can answer them directly and other students can also benefit from the answers.
4. I’m a competitor and I train with other coaches? Should I still take this course? Yes. Yes. Yes, and a million trillion other YESes! If you take private lessons, you’ll know that there is never enough time to cover everything. You have choreography to worry about, and partnering, so your own technique and fundamentals can often get pushed to the way-side. Using this course is one of the most effective ways to keep working on your technique. Once your technique is there, a lot of other things fall into place. It’s also an unbelievable valuable, yet economical way to keep your training on track, because you’ll always have access to this course once you purchase it.
5. I already take private lessons. How can this course benefit me? This course is more than 2 hours jam-packed full of information, details put together specially by Tytus, to enhance YOUR learning and dancing. All that information, you’ll never be able to attain in 2 private lessons, or 10 or even 10000. Because the focus of a private lesson, is not to give you all the information and techniques that you need. It’s to focus on what you need at that very moment, and to give you corrections as needed. The beauty of this course, is that you can have all the information and practice drills available at your fingertips whenever you want to use them.
01 - Welcome to Cha Cha Essentials
02 - Technique Breakdown
03 - Rhythm
04 - Cha Cha Chasses Cha Cha is full of triple steps, also known as Chasses. That's why it's important to get these down!
05 - Swivels & Dance Drills Learn how to turn!
06 - Choreography
07 - More Arm Styling
08 - Goals & Greatness
* 21 Hi-Def Streaming Video Lessons
* 135 minutes (more than 2 hours)
* Click to Play Songlists (Our favorite Cha Cha songs - organized by slow, medium, regular tempos for ease of practice)
* Lifetime Streaming Access
* Discussion Sections with each video lesson
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed