October Online Classes
** You can now purchase the classes for the entire month – just select your dates under each class.
Class Schedule/ Dances changes every month. You can sign up right till when class starts.
NO partner needed for any class.
UPCOMING Online Latin Dance Classes (Live Events)
- Sale!$25.00 – $45.00Select options
Special Halloween Edition
2 week Video Performance Series (Online Zoom Class)
Oct 24th & 31st – Sundays 11am pst
Learn an EASY Cha Cha Performance routine to hone your musicality and performance!
No partner needed.
Can’t attend the LIVE online class? No worries.
You will receive a video recording of the class about 5 hours after class is over, that you can watch for the next 48 hours.
Week 1: Oct 24th
Learn Cha Cha Thriller Choreography
Week 2: Oct 31st Halloween
Dress up as your favorite halloween character for class!
Video performance (optional) will happen towards the end of this class.
How does video-ing work?
You will simply take out your phone and video yourself and send that video to us afterwards to edit together! 🙂
BONUS: Everyone who signed up for class will also receive a supplementary short routine recap video so you can practice!
What you'll get out of each class
Friday Dance Fit Conditioning Class
- Do you want to have good balance so that you can dance better?
- What about improved body tone so that you don’t need a diet to feel strong and still look good?
- How about having more energy because you’re increasing your metabolism and are now able to be more focused and efficient in your daily life?
This class is specially designed to help you do that, with LiWen’s special blend of dance moves, yoga, hiit (high intensity interval training), mobility and strengthening moves. 45 minutes to move and burn it up to fun tunes.
LiWen is also a 200 hr registered yoga instructor and has been a yoga practitioner since 2005, and combines her knowledge of the body with dance movement.
What you need: Yoga Mat, Towel and Water Handy.
No dance experience needed.
(recording available for this class if you can’t attend in-person)
Fri 12:30pm pst = Check Your Timezone HERE
Friday Samba Technique & Choreo Class
This class is for all levels.
Feel like Samba Technique is challenging? Tytus is here to help you get Samba technique in an EASY way. You can finally understand and get the movements you want into your body. Stop thinking and start dancing!
This class is non-progressive. You can easily drop-in each week.
Fri 6pm pst = Check Your Timezone HERE
Saturday Basic Latin Technique Class
This class is for beginner – intermediate levels.
- Are you tired of not knowing why your dancing doesn’t look good?
- Want to improve the quality of your movements, so that you can be a good desirable partner?
LiWen designs this class to work specifically on your balance, feet and leg action, cuban motions, arm styling, posture and spins in International Rumba and another dance (alternates every few months). You’ll learn short patterns used to help you master specific skills and principles in Latin dancing that can be applied to other dances.
You’ll learn Rumba + a different dance (alternates with each month).
Saturday 11am pst – Check your timezone HERE
Sunday Technique Building Series
Ever feel overwhelmed by too much technique to think and do? This class is for you. Clarity is KING. Each class focuses on one specific area of movement, so you can focus on improving individual parts.
This class alternates dances every month.
- Get feedback from us during class so you know if you’re doing something wrong?? and get corrections.
- No partner needed so you become a more independent dancer!
- Having both LiWen and Tytus do the same routine, you can learn how to emit masculinity / feminity in your own dancing!
Sunday 11am pst – Check your timezone HERE
HOW TO SIGN UP & TAKE CLASS?
How to take an online class?
- You can purchase class right up to start of class.
- Once you purchase the class, you’ll immediately get a zoom weblink for class access. Guide on how to set up your space/ devices HERE
- You can click on the link ahead of time to download the ZOOM App.
- On the day of the class, you will receive a reminder email with the class link, 1 hour before class starts.
- Just click on the class access link to join. You just need a computer/ ipad/ phone and internet connectivity.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll get back to you asap.
Other things you might like to know:
1. Do you need a lot space?
Nope. We keep our routines and teaching accessible within a small space.
2. Can you take the class by yourself?
3. What happens if I have technical problems accessing the link on the day of the class?
You can call/ text message us: 1.510.621.3602. Please plan on being early!
Is taking an online class a new experience for you?
CLICK HERE to get answers to commonly asked questions from our students.